The Georgia Entertainment Industry Investment Act grants an income tax credit of 30% to qualified productions. Other incentives include:
- 20% base transferable tax credit
- 10% Georgia Entertainment Promotion (GEP) uplift can be earned by including an embedded Georgia logo on approved projects and a link to tourgeorgiafilm.com on the promotional website
- 10% Additional Chatham County Incentive for Savannah based Productions
- $500,000 minimum spend to qualify
- No limits or caps on Georgia spend, no sunset clause
- Both resident and non-resident workers' payrolls and standard fringes qualify
To review all the rules and regulations that apply to the Georgia Entertainment Industry Investment Act or to download an application, please visit the Georgia Film, Music & Digital Entertainment Office.